Using TopSpec Stud Lite Feed Balancer will not promote weight gain. It will support healthy muscle and bone development, greatly improve hoof quality and produce a supple skin with an exceptionally shiny coat.
Stud Feed Lite Balancer also provides the following benefits:
- Provides the micronutrients to optimise fertility.
- Helps to support colostrum quality.
- Promotes milk quality and yield.
- Ensures all the micronutrient requirements of the in-utero foal are met, helping the foal to reach its maximum potential.
For Foals and Youngstock:
TopSpec Stud Lite Feed Balancer is very palatable and beneficial for foals from three weeks of age. Younger foals may safely nibble their dam’s Stud Lite Feed Balancer but until they are three weeks of age they will not fully benefit from it as their digestive systems will not be mature enough to digest it efficiently.
- Helps to maintain even growth rates.
- Promotes correct limb development, bone production and strength.
- Provides nutritional support for over-topped youngstock including those being treated for abnormal limb or joint development.
- Helps to maintain health and fertility in good-doers.