A concentrated balanced base feed. Ideal for all horses of all disciplines. Contains the essential amino acids, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids, natural vitamins, minerals, over 100 anti-oxidants, metabolic cofactors and other micro-nutrients in a form both bioavailable and clean. One 15kg sack contains sufficient feed for a horse in light work for 30 days.
Why choose ‘Equine Pure Essentials Base Mix’?
- No fillers, binders, pelleting agents, preservatives or chemically synthesised micro-nutrients are included.
- All Ingredients have been carefully sourced to avoid fertiliser, pesticide, herbicide and other chemical treatments, preservatives, mould inhibitors, etc. wherever possible and whilst trying to keep costs low.
- All Ingredients have been carefully processed to minimise denaturation of the essential macro and micro nutrients.
- Contains No wheat, wheatfeed, oatfeed, soya, legumes, sugar beet, molasses, alfalfa, soya oil, corn oil, mixed vegetable oil or waste by-products from human oat or wheat food milling and production.
- Superior Ratio of beneficial omega-3 polyunsaturates, high quality oil, high quality protein, extremely low sugar and starch feed.
- Added prebiotics, probiotics, fruits, herbs and botanicals in generous amounts, providing functional foods to nutritionally support a healthy gut environment.
- No need to add other supplements such as probiotics, magnesium calmers, oils, etc