SolarHub 64 is a complete lighting and power kit in a box! The all new Solar Hub lighting kits provide easy to fit lighting and power for stables workshops, sheds, garages – in fact anywhere there is no grid connection.
Using a high efficiency Solar panel, an advanced lithium battery hub and 4 x super bright 300 lumen led Strips / bulbs the SolarHub 64 kit is enough to illuminate a workshop or stable block of 8m x 8m
Exempt from Part P of the Building regulations, SolarHub can be easily and safely installed by anyone. Totally plug and play, the complete system takes no longer than a few minutes to setup and install with no special wiring knowledge or tools needed
Each system is fully expandable so if you require more light you simply add an expansion pack.
The SolarHubs solar panel will collect enough energy during the course of the day (even in Britain) to power its bulb for between 2 and 7 hours every day of the year (2 hours in the winter – 7 hours for the rest for the year based on the 3w LED bulb).
SolarHubs main battery unit has a 2 year warranty and the included solar panel has a 10 year warranty so will easily pay back its investment many times.
SolarHub 64 will illuminate a 64 square meter area.
- Supplied with a 10watt crystalline solar panel, roof / wall fixing kit, 4 x 12volt energy saving LED bulb and all the cables needed
- Takes around 10 minutes to install
- No special tools needed
- Includes 2 x USB outputs that are ideal for charging your phone etc.
|Nominal Voltage (Vmp)||17.5V DC|
|Nominal Current (Imp)||0.58A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||22.0V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||0.64A|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to + 85 Deg C|
|Max System Voltage||1000V DC|
** Based on 6 hours of average daily peak sunlight hours
|Internal battery size||10Amps|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion battery|
|Inputs||Solar Panel charging input|
|Mains / Expansion HUBi input|
|Outputs||2 x lights outputs|
|2 x USB outputs (MAX 2A)|
|1 x Car Plug (MAX 3A)|
|Size||220mm x 146mm x 50mm|
- 1 x STP010 – 10wp solar panel
- 1 x 2.5m Cable (from panel to Hubi)
- 1 x 5m cable (Hubi to LED strip)
- 3 x 2.5m Cables to link the lights together
- 4 x 3w LED Strip (unless another option has been selected).
- 4 x ES bulb holder (Only if LED Bulb has been selected).
- 1 x Solar Panel Mount
- 20 x Cable clips
- 20 x screws
- 1 x Instruction Sheet