Quality protein supplies essential amino acids, including methionine, which is important for feather production and vital for egg development and hatchability.
- Small pellet size makes it suitable for large & bantam breeds alike.
- A blend of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids help produce superb glossy feathers and support sperm and egg quality.
- Cooked wheat supplies carbohydrate energy to support the increased requirements for breeding and promote condition in the show bird.
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals, including Sel-Plex® organic selenium for its antioxidant properties and role in fertility.
- Zinc and selenium also support growth and longevity, as well as immune response and skeletal strength, in the offspring of the breeder hen or duck.
- With Bio-Mos® natural prebiotic to optimise gut health and immune response by suppressing harmful bacteria.
- Medication free, non-GM ingredients
- Small pellet size makes it ideal for bantam breeds
- Fancy Feed Breeder & Show Pellets can be fed from 18 weeks of age.
- Can be used instead of Fancy Feed Layers Pellets to help “boost” ex-battery hens on arrival.
- To help ensure birds receive a balanced diet, Breeder & Show Pellets are best fed ad lib and not mixed with additional grain or mixed corn.
- As a guide, birds should consume a minimum of 100g/day (larger birds) or 50g – 85g (bantams).
- A treat of Fancy Feed Mixed Corn may be fed in the afternoon or evening.
- Birds should have access to a source of insoluble grit at all times to aid digestion.