A highly palatable coarse mix, scientifically formulated for sheep of all ages, including lambs, rams and ram lambs.
- Rolled oats and other highly digestible cereals provide energy to meet the elevated requirements of pregnant and lactating ewes as well as growing lambs.
- Vegetable oils support milk production and quality as well as improving skin and wool condition for those animals being prepared for the show ring.
- With a special mineral inclusion to help prevent urinary calculi and copper toxicity in housed rams and ram lambs.
- Introduce Pedigree Sheep Mix carefully, as soon as they show an interest, and increase to a maximum of 0.5kg per head per day.
- Ewes and rams may be fed from 0.5 – 0.75kg of cubes or mix per day.
- Working rams are best fed up to 1.5kg of Pedigree Sheep Mix per day.
- In-lamb and lactating ewes should be fed 0.5 – 1.25kg per day.